Registration Fee is $25.00 per student
Monthly Tuition for Classes
- 1 class per week: $45/month
- 2 classes per week: $60/month
- 3 classes per week: $70/month
- 4 classes per week: $80/month
- 5 classes per week: $90/month
- 6 classes per week: $100/month
- 7 classes per week: $110/month
- 8 classes per week: $120/month
- Unlimited Classes per week: $130/month
Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks in the month or student absences.
Family Tuition works the same as one dancer taking multiple classes. Dancers must be siblings living in the same household for a family discount.
2018 Spring Showcase for Elkin Location is Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 at Elkin High School’s Dixon Auditorium
2:00 Performance One –Tumbling Showcase
3:15 Performance Two-Solo Showcase
4:00 Performance Three- Dance Showcase
2018 Spring Showcase for Mount Airy Location is Sunday, May 20th, 2018 at The Andy Griffith Playhouse at 2:00pm & 4:00pm
- Costume Deposit is $40.00 and due in OCTOBER and Costume Balance is $40.00 and due in NOVEMBER
- We use combination costumes for Ballet, Tap, and Jazz/Hip-Hop Dance Classes. Lyrical Classes also have an additional costume, this will be billed to your account in October and November.
- Costume Fees include the costume, tights for girls, all needed accessories, and use of any props for the routine.
We will not charge a Recital/Showcase Fee in 2018. Each family will receive a code to stream the showcase in their homes and have the option to have a DVD mailed to their home for a shipping & handling charge. Each student will be awarded a Trophy at the Spring Showcase.
- Upon registration, each family must have a credit card on file. For those not wishing to have auto-payments, the card will only be used in the event of overdue charges.
- Tuition and account balances must be up-to-date and paid at the beginning of each month. An account is overdue if no payment is made by the 10th. An email reminder will go out to the family. If no payment is made within two days of the reminder, payment will be drawn from the card on file. If the transaction fails, a penalty charge of $15 will be added to the account and payment must be made before the next class. In the event of delinquent accounts, we reserve the right to remove a student from our rosters. In difficult situations, arrangements of payment can be discussed with the office staff.
- Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks in a month or student absences.
- In the event of inclement weather, refer to our website, WIFM radio, WXII Channel 12 our Facebook page, or Instagram for closing updates. Make-up classes will be at the program’s convenience and facility availability.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you choose not to continue classes you must notify Rhythm On Main in written form, you will still be responsible for Tuition for the current month as the space is being held for your student.